The University of Wisconsin-Madison, Division of Extension will offer a program for agribusiness professionals to provide information about best practices during the dry/transition period. The program will be offered as a three-part webinar series on Thursdays, May 28, June 4, and June 11, 2020.
Topics and speakers for the three-part webinar series include:
- Udder health and development, May 28 at 10:15 am to 12:30 pm (CDT)
- Featured speakers: Dr. Laura Hernandez, UW-Madison Department of Dairy Science and Larry Baumann, DVM, UW-River Falls & UW-Madison Extension
- Nutritional management, June 4 at 10:15 am to 12:30 pm (CDT)
- Featured speakers: Dr. Luiz Ferraretto, UW-Madison Extension & Department of Dairy Science and second speaker to be announced
- Prevention and control of intramammary infections, and Milk Price Market, June 11 at 10:15 am to 12:30 pm (CDT)
- Featured speakers: Dr. Ronald Erskine, DVM, Michigan State University Extension Veterinarian and Dr. Mark Stephenson, UW-Madison Extension & UW Center for Dairy Profitability
Registration is free. Register for one or all three webinars by 4:30 pm, the day prior to the webinar at https://go.wisc.edu/3b75u3.