Wisconsin 4-H Resource Library Regularly updated 4-H information covering a variety of topics, projects, tips, policies, and more.
4-H at Home Explore fun, educational activities and learning experiences for kids and teens to do at home. Courtesy of the National 4-H office.
Club Officer Training
(Adult) Club Leaders
Club leaders should use the “4-H Officers Handbook” and the additional resources below in guiding youth officers elected to lead their respective clubs.
- Every youth officer from each Manitowoc County 4-H Club will receive a free copy of the “4-H Officers Handbook” from the Manitowoc County Extension Office
- 4-H Officers Handbooks can be picked up from the Manitowoc County Extension Office at 705 Viebahn St., Manitowoc, WI 54220
- To have 4-H Officers Handbooks mailed to you, contact Kendra Mahuna at email@example.com or (920) 683-4167
(Youth) Club Officers
Congratulations on being elected as an officer for your 4-H club! As a 4-H club officer, you are a member of the leadership team for the club. The officer team is responsible for planning club meetings, activities, and events with help from your club leader and committees. The “4-H Officers Handbook” will help you learn those responsibilities, prepare for your officer role, and make your club meetings fun and interesting for all members.
- Obtain your copy of the “4-H Officers Handbook” from your club leader and read through the handbook before your next meeting
- Use the “4-H Officers Handbook” and the additional resources below throughout the year to help with meetings, events, and activities
Additional Resources for Club Officers
- Video: Sample 4-H Meeting (Parliamentary Procedure Basics)
- So You’re the Club President
- So You’re the Club Vice President
- So You’re the Club Secretary
- Wisconsin 4-H Club Treasurer Handbook (note Annual Financial Report Forms below)
- So You’re the News Reporter of Your Group (Club Reporter)
- So You’re the Club Recreational Leader
- Three Parts of a Meeting
- Robert’s or Bob’s Rules (voting basics)
- Voting in Club Meetings
- Parliamentary Procedure Trail Mix
- It’s in the Bag: Team Builders for Any Group
- Icebreakers and Get Acquainted Activities
4-H Annual Financial Report Forms
Manitowoc County Deadline Extended to Friday, September 24, 2021
4-H Charter Renewal Forms
Due Monday, November 1, 2021
- Click on “Charter Application” to complete the online process
- Beginning in 2021-2022, charter renewals must be submitted online
- For tips and resources for completing Charter Applications, explore the Wisconsin 4-H Charter Application Website/